Working with Remote Sign Language Interpreters
This resource includes accessibility tips to consider for virtual events and engagements. Consider language and disability accessibility needs for all virtual meetings.
This Tip Sheet includes information about:
- Securing qualified sign language interpreters;
- Preparing interpreters for the virtual event;
- Preparing presenters to work with interpreters;
- Setting up the technology;
- Managing issues during the virtual event; and
- Checking in after the virtual event.