We have built a network of more than 50 subject-matter experts who are working with us to develop resources and provide support to the field. We’ve listed some of those we have worked with to give you a better sense of the expertise within our network that may be able to support you in your work.
- Rebecca Balog – Women of Color Network, Inc.
- Max Barrows – Green Mountain Self-Advocates
- Aparna Bhattacharyya - Raksha, Inc.
- Quetita Cavero – National Clearinghouse for the Defense of Battered Women
- Leigh Ann Davis – The Arc's National Center on Criminal Justice and Disability
- Rebecca Dreke, MSSW – Consultant
- Roberta Eaton – DAWN
- Lisa Good – Urban Grief
- Karen Hangartner – National Children's Advocacy Center
- Suzanne Hopkins – The Center for Independent Living Options
- Kenton Kirby – Center for Court Innovation
- Deborah S. Levine – CenterLink: The Community of LGBT Centers
- Keith Jones – SoulTouchin' Experiences
- Linda McFarlane – Just Detention International
- Shannon Price Minter – National Center for Lesbian Rights
- Jeremy NeVilles-Sorell – Wica Agli
- Chris Newlin – The National Children's Advocacy Center
- Leslye E. Orloff – National Immigrant Women's Advocacy Project, American University, Washington College of Law
- Bruce Purnell - The Love-More Movement, Inc.
- Bamby Salcedo, MA – The TransLatin@ Coalition
- Michelle (Shell) Schwartz – Disability Services Program Director, The SAFE Alliance
- Ronald Simpson-Bey – JustLeadershipUSA
- David Steib – Ayuda
- Kevin Stewart – Cure Violence Global
- Cynthia Totten – Just Detention International
- Olga Trujillo – Latinos United for Peace & Equity, Caminar Latino
- Tiffany Turner-Allen – Blacktivism - The Collective